The super popular smash-style burgers are taken outside to the grill in this recipe! These burgers are perfectly seared, covered in cheese and drenched in a special sauce.
Ingredients: For the special sauce
½ cup mayonnaise
2 tablespoons yellow mustard
2 tablespoons sweet relish
1 tablespoon sriracha
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
Ingredients: For the burgers
1 pound ground beef chuck
1 teaspoon salt
4 slices American cheese
4 potato rolls
Ingredients: For the toppings
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together the special sauce ingredients. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
2. Preheat grill to medium high, and place a cast iron skillet or griddle on top.
3. Portion hamburger into 4 ounce round balls, and season with salt.
4. Place burgers on the hot griddle (or skillet), and press down on each using a metal spatula until smashed. Grill for 4–5 minutes, flipping once, or until seared and cooked to desired doneness. Top with American cheese before removing from the grill.
5. Spread special sauce on burger buns, and top with cooked burgers and any desired toppings.
Tips: This special sauce is so special that you may want to make more! It will keep, refrigerated, for 1 week.
This article was prepared by ReminderMedia.
LPL Tracking #1-05269185